About Grace Bernicker
She recently opened for Joe Bachman in Philadelphia at Milkboy Philly and this past summer was selected as a finalist in the Wawa Welcome America Taste of Philadelphia Singer/Songwriter Competition as well as a finalist in the PA round of the Texaco Country Showdown, hosted by 92.5 WXTU. She was also one of 100 country artists asked to submit by Dodge for the Dodge, “Inspired by You” Contest, a contest that grants the winning artist song placement in the new 2013 Dodge Dart Commercial. Grace placed within the Top 15, as a fan voted artist within the country category. In July 2012 Grace began making monthly trips to Nashville for both co-writes and performances. Some of her favorite venues to date include: World Café Live, The Grape Room, The Bluebird Café, 12th & Porter, Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant, Belcourt Taps & Tapas and performing pre-game on the field at the Wilmington Blue Rocks during the summer of 2012.
Since her release in April 2012, Grace has played over 70+ shows up and down the east coast—not to mention doing all of this as a full time college student. Grace graduated from Temple University in May 2013 and is proudly #TempleMade. She is also a volunteer with Musicians on Call in Philadelphia and absolutely loves having the opportunity to perform for patients in hospitals in and around Philadelphia. Her favorite part of this experience is having the ability to brightens someone’s day though music. “Seeing patients smiling and laughing as I perform, is the best feeling in the world.” Keep an eye out for her at some of Nashville and Philadelphia’s most recognizable venues.
To lean more, visit Grace online at: http://www.gracebernicker.com.
• “#1 Country Artist on the ReverbNation chart for Philadelphia.”
• “Grace Bernicker’s voice is ageless.”
–Joe McAllister, NEWS of Delaware County
• "Unless you follow developments in country music closely, you probably haven’t heard of Grace Bernicker yet – but we’ve a feeling you will have soon. After all, it’s not every 23-year-old from Philadelphia who gets to record in Nashville, with a multi-platinum producer whose other clients include the likes of Justin Timberlake and N*SYNC. Despite having just three self-released singles under her belt, this is clearly one young woman who’s managing to forge a career in music without major label backing, a huge marketing budget or a ton of hyperbolic media coverage. Which is why we called her up for a chat to find out how she does it…" Click here to read the full article. http://www.songwritingmagazine.co.uk/interview-grace-bernicker/
-Russell Deeks, Songwriting Magazine (Jul 09, 2012)
Russell Deeks - Songwriting Magazine, UK
• "One of 100 country artists asked to submit by Dodge for the Dodge "Inspired by You" Contest. The winner receives song placement in the new 2013 Dodge Dart Commercial. Placed within the top 15, as a fan voted artist within the country category."
-Dodge Dart "Inspired by You"
• "Finalist in Wawa's 2012 Welcome America, Taste of Philadelphia's Singer/Songwriter Competition."
-Taste of Philadelphia's Singer/Songwriter Competition
• "Finalist in the PA round of the Texaco Country Showdown, hosted by 92.5 WXTU."
-Texaco Country Showdown
• “Top 12 Finalist for Hard Rock Rising 2013, Philadelphia!
– Hard Rock Rising 2013