The 9th Annual CMT NSAI Song Contest
1. There is no purchase necessary to vote for the nominees and winner of the 9th Annual CMT NSAI Song Contest. You are not eligible to receive a prize or any other item of value in exchange for your vote.
2. To vote for each of the nominees [the "Official Listener Choice Nominee(s)"] of the 9th Annual CMT NSAI Song Contest (the "Contest"), go to http://www.cmt.com/asm/contests/nsai/cmt_choice/2009/ (the "Website") a website owned and controlled by Country Music Television Inc., an MTV Networks, a division of Viacom Inc. (collectively referred to herein as "MTVN") and follow the voting guidelines provided herein (the "Voting Process"). Website voting for the Official Listener Choice Nominees will take place beginning Friday February 6, 2009 at approximately 12:00PM (CT) and run through Monday March 6, 2009 at approximately 11:59PM (CT) ("Voting Period") in the following manner:
VOTING PROCESS FOR OFFICIAL OFFICIAL LISTENER CHOICE NOMINEES:
MTVN and NSAI, in their sole discretion have selected the fifteen (15) Official Listener Choice Nominees from all eligible Submitted Songs. You can listen and select your favorite Listener Choice Nominee ("Ballot Voting"). The Official Listener Choice Nominee that received the greatest number of votes from the Ballot Voting during the Voting Period will be announced the Official Listener Choice Winner of this Contest. You may participate in Ballot Voting as many times as you would like.
3. By voting on the Website for an Official Listener Choice Nominee and ultimately the Official Listener Choice Contest Grand Prize Winner, you acknowledge compliance with and an understanding of the Voting Process. MTVN is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to you or to any other personís computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to the Voting Process. If, for any reason, any aspect of this Voting Process is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of MTVN which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Voting Process or for any reason MTVN deems it necessary, MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Voting Process. Should the Voting Process be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website.
4. By participating in this Voting Process, you agree to be bound by these Voting Guidelines and by the decisions of MTVN which are final in all matters relating to this Voting Process.
5. All entries become the property of MTVN. Additional restrictions may apply.
6. All interpretations of these Voting Process guidelines and decisions by MTVN are final. MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with any aspect of the Voting Process or the operation of the Voting Process or web site; to be acting in violation of these Voting Process guidelines; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE VOTING PROCESS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MTVN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY OF THE CONTROVERSY REGARDING THE VOTING PROCESS AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE VOTING PROCESS. EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
7. This Voting Process is administered by Country Music Television Inc., an MTV Networks, a division of Viacom Inc., 330 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37201.
Return to the Song Contest