Reba's on CMT Album Giveaway Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The "Reba's on CMT Album Giveaway" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") commences at 10:00:01 AM Central Time ("CT") on August 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on August 30, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries for each of the Daily Drawings (defined below) must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes is comprised of thirty (30) individual daily drawings (each a "Daily Drawing") that will take place during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be selected at the close of each of the Daily Drawing entry periods in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries (as hereinafter defined) received. Limit one (1) prize per individual. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received for each of the Daily Drawings.
Daily Drawing Entry Periods - Starts at 10:00:01 AM (CT) and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on the same day.
One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all of the Eligible Entries received for each Daily Drawing for a total of thirty (30) winners (the "Winner(s)") during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to: (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, (ii) are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry and (iii) have a http://www.twitter.com account to enter. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside will need to obtain permission from their parents/legal guardians in order to enter be declared a Winner. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Country Music Television, Inc. ("CMT"), Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. ("VMN", and together with CMT, the "Sponsor"), Reba McEntire ("Reba"), Big Machine Records, LLC ("BMR"), Twitter Inc. ("Twitter"), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), along with any person who has won a CMT contest or sweepstakes in the preceding six (6) month period, are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which is final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and its respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
5. To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to http://www.twitter.com, and from your Twitter account, follow the @CMT account and retweet the following message for the Daily Drawing:
*RT TO ENTER* #Reba weeknights 7/6c! We're giving away one @reba All The Women I Am album each day all month. RULES: http://ow.ly/cEU9j (the "Tweet")
(Note: You will need to create a Twitter account if you don't already have one. Membership on Twitter is free, and registration for Twitter can be obtained by logging on to http://twitter.com ("Twitter Web Site") and following the onscreen instructions to open an account.) BY RE-TWEETING THE CMT-SPECIFIED TWEET, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Although not required, we recommend you follow the official "CMT Channel" Twitter account located at http://twitter.com/CMT so you can see the Winners announcement to see if you've won (pending verification) in addition to the Winner notification described in Section 6 below. Please note that if you do not respond the Winner notification described in Section 6, you will be disqualified and another Winner may be selected. You can retweet the following tweet: *RT TO ENTER* #Reba weeknights 7/6c! We're giving away one @reba All The Women I Am album each day all month. RULES: http://ow.ly/cEU9j, as many times as you want to enter this Sweepstakes. Each *RT TO ENTER* #Reba weeknights 7/6c! We're giving away one @reba All The Women I Am album each day all month. RULES: http://ow.ly/cEU9j tweet will count as one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. You must retweet the Tweet exactly as it appears above during the Sweepstakes Period for the tweet to count as an entry. Automated Tweets or Tweets sent via a bot will be disqualified. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Entries". In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the authorized subscriber of the Twitter account used to participate in the applicable Daily Drawing at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned a Twitter account by Twitter. All entries become the property of Sponsor who shall have the right to edit, adapt, and publish any or all of the entries. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at the Twitter Web Site. Creating multiple Twitter Accounts in order to exceed the limits on Entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of all Entries from such accounts. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode," your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor's @CMT inbox and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit Sponsor to see the your Twitter updates. If you opt to use Twitter via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Sweepstakes), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a Winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. The odds of winning each Daily Drawing depends on the number of Eligible Entries received for such Daily Drawing.
6. Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) Winner will be randomly selected at the conclusion of the entry period for each Daily Drawing as specified in Section 3 by Sponsor, in Sponsor's sole discretion, from the Eligible Entries received for each Daily Drawing throughout the Sweepstakes Period. After each Daily Drawing, the pool of Eligible Entries is cleared out and new entries will be accepted for the next Daily Drawing. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the twelve (12) hour period following Winners' selection to contact each potential Winner via the Winner's Twitter account and via tweets from http://twitter.com/CMT. Once Sponsor and the potential Winner have connected via Twitter, and the potential Winner provides Sponsor with a telephone number for contacting them, then Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to contact the potential Winner via the telephone number(s) provided via Twitter. If the potential Winner cannot be reached when he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. If a potential Winner does not respond within twelve (12) hours of being contacted in either method (e.g. Twitter and/or via telephone), such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. This process will be repeated until a potential Winner responds.
7. Winner Verification: Each potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within one (1) day of being notified as a potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor's sole discretion. Each Winner must sign (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if potential Winner is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides) within one (1) day of receipt of such documents ("Deadline") from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sweepstakes Entities and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members ("Releasees"), from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of any Prize (as hereinafter defined) or any portion thereof to be eligible for a Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use his/her name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and (c) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W2 form and Winner's social security number for tax purposes (collectively, the "Releases"). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such Releases. Each Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winner (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if Winner is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prize. Each Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or Winners may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor's sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents and comply with Sponsor's deadlines, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any Prize or Prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
8. Prizes (30 total): There will be one (1) Prize for each Daily Drawing. Each Winner will receive: one (1) copy of Reba's album entitled, All the Women I Am (the "Prize(s)"). Sponsor is not responsible if potential Winners are unable or unavailable to accept a Prize.
The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Prize is $9.99 and the total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded is $299.70. No other substitution or transfer permitted. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No other substitution, transfer or cash equivalent permitted. The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around September 10, 2012, and such dates are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion.
9. General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by CMT. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes are solely each Winner's responsibility. The value of the Prizes may be taxable to each Winner as income. Each Winner may need to supply Sponsor with his/her social security numbers for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Winner, or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Winners (as well as all other entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, are solely each Winner's responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to Winners or potential Winners who are unable or unavailable to accepts or utilize the Prize as described herein. Sponsor reserves the right not to award some or all of the Prizes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an insufficient number of Eligible Entries were received during any of the Daily Drawing periods.
10. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Prizes may be awarded to a Winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes.
11. Requests for the Names of the Winners and the Official Rules: For the names of the Winners and/or the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by November 2, 2012 to: CMT, The "Reba's on CMT Album Giveaway" Sweepstakes, 330 Commerce Street, 4th Floor (453/04), Nashville, TN 37201. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting the "Official Rules" or the names of the "Winners". Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
12. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Country Music Television, Inc., 330 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37201. Twitter is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of Winners or the fulfillment of the Prizes.
© 2012 Country Music Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CMT and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Country Music Television, Inc.