At CMT.com, we want you to have the best experience you can. Please find any help you need here.
Information About MTV Networks:
- Formed in July 1999, MTV Networks Music is the world's leading online music entertainment company, with 22 worldwide
music destinations on the Web. MTV Networks Music Web sites bring original and innovative online music and entertainment programming
to each network. MTV Networks Music also includes 14 international destinations throughout Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- CMT.com is the authority on country music and the No.1 destination for country fans who want the latest in country music news and information -- from videos,
online radio and
sweepstakes to artist profiles and original programming. Country
music is the soundtrack of the fans' lives, and we celebrate this uniquely American music with pride and passion like no one
else. Millions of people visits CMT.com every week because the know our unique relationships with top artists and emerging
acts give our audience a backstage pass every day. We have those relationships because country
artists recognize that no one has a better relationship with country music fans than CMT.com.
- MTV.com focuses on music fans in their teens and twenties. It features deep, original content including music premieres
and exclusives, original programming for specials, community games and messaging, and much more. MTV.com is consistently ranked
the No. 1 music content site in the teen demographic, according to Media Metrix. Go to http://www.mtv.com.
- VH1.com connects viewers to the music. artists and pop culture that matters to them most with TV series, specials,
live events, exclusive online content and public affair initiatives. VH1 is available in 90 million housefolds in the U.S.
VH1 also has an array of digital channels and services including VH1Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Mobile, VH1 Games and extensive
broadband video on VH1.com. Connect with VH1 at http://www.vh1.com.
- LOGO Online
- Logo is the nation's leading LGBT television and broadband channel from MTV Networks. Celebrating three years on-air
June 2008, Logo now reaches 33 million cable and satellite homes across the country. LOGOonline
is home to the largest collection of LGBT video and entertainment anywhere online. Logo's federation of affiliated websites
includes AfterEllen.com, AfterElton.com, Downelink.com, HappiestGayCouple.com, NewNowNext.com, VisibleVote08.com, and 365Gay.com.