Vince Gill and Amy Grant will commence their 13-city tour, “Target Presents: A Christmas to Remember,” Nov. 30 at the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas. It will be their first tour together. Also on the bill are the acoustic music trio Nickel Creek and young contemporary Christian music singer Rachael Lampa.
The Nashville Symphony will tour with Gill and Grant as a 40-piece orchestra. “We are very much looking forward to this tour,” says a symphony representative, “and we anticipate it will be the huge success that such tours have been in the past.”
Neither Grant nor Gill, who were then expecting their first child, toured this past Christmas season.
The other dates and locations are:
· Dec. 1 – Dallas, American Airlines Center
· Dec. 2 – Oklahoma City, Myriad Center
· Dec. 4 – St. Louis, Savvis Center
· Dec. 5 – Nashville, Tenn., Gaylord Entertainment Center
· Dec. 7 – Uncasville, Conn., Mohegan Sun Arena
· Dec. 8 – Philadelphia, First Union Center
· Dec. 9 – Washington, MCI Center
· Dec. 11 – Columbus, Ohio, Nationwide Arena
· Dec. 12 – Cleveland, Gund Arena
· Dec. 14 – Detroit, Auburn Hills
· Dec. 15 – Chicago, Allstate Arena
· Dec. 16 – Minneapolis, Target Center
Tickets go on sale Oct. 13.