Prior to winning season three of The Voice, Pope was the lead singer for the band Hey Monday. The number 11 appears to have significance for Pope, but do you know why?
Here are some things you may or may not know about this pop singer turned country gal:
1. She was born in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Aug. 28, 1989.
2. There are 11 songs on her debut country album Frame by Frame, which will be released Tuesday (Oct. 8). Through an online vote, she let fans choose the cover artwork for the album.
3. In July, she performed the national anthem prior to NASCAR’s Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis.
6. Her first tattoo was of a bird singing and represents her love for music. She got the tattoo the day after she turned 18.
7. Pope’s middle name is Blake.
8, In February and March 2014, she will tour in Canada with Dean Brody on his Crop Circles & Tractor Beams arena tour.
9. She played the Grand Ole Opry for the first time on July 16, 2013. Darius Rucker was also on the show that night.
10. Pope co-wrote the song “11,” which reflects her feelings as an 11-year-old, when her parents were going through a divorce. She also co-wrote four other songs for the album.View photos of Cassadee Pope’s appearances on The Voice.