In People magazine’s brand new special country issue, there’s a big story about “Country’s Sexiest Men.” They’ve practically included everyone because, obviously, country is very sexy right now.
Just in case you’re pressed for time and need to get to the sexy point, however, I’ve decided to pull out the sexiest parts.
For example, part of Luke Bryan‘s appeal comes from his body ink. Like the Buck Head tattoo on his bicep. That certainly doesn’t sum up all that is sexy about Bryan, but you get the idea.
Here’s what else is sexy to me:
1. Jake Owen‘s handyman side. “I’m in Home Depot at least twice a week. I just feel, as a man, there’s a responsibility to know how to fix things and build things,” he said.
2. Blake Shelton‘s idea of romance: “I’m the worst when it comes to pulling out the romance, but we have fun when we’re together at home. I know the way to her heart, and that’s a bottle of vodka.”
3. Brett Eldredge‘s backseat view: Pointing out that he’s 6 feet 5 inches tall, he says, “But if we’re driving somewhere, my dad is always like, ‘Your mom has to sit in front.’ My legs might be crammed, but I get in the back. If my mom is comfortable, I don’t care.”
4. Florida Georgia Line‘s Brian Kelley’s husbandly ways: “I’ll write my wife little poems to make her feel special, and I’ll have fresh flowers when we walk in our house for her to see.” (That is how they roll?)
5. Dierks Bentley‘s older/wiser mentality: “I still party hard. I just party smarter. I drink light beer and pick my nights to go big. So I’ll leave the Jaegerbombs to the younger guys on my tour.”
6. Chris Young‘s telling eyes: “I make a living singing and talking all the time, so when I’m with someone and we’re just exchanging glances, I think that’s sexy as hell.”
7. Hunter Hayes‘ awkward pickup lines: “I’m one to just introduce myself and say, ‘Just so you know, I’m awkward and I have no idea what I’m saying right now, and I will not be offended if you tell me you’re not remotely interested.’ That’s actually been my pickup line.”