Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Reba McEntire has unveiled the cover art and full track list for her new album, Love Somebody.
The album, which hits stores April 14, will feature 12 tracks. Two additional songs will be available on a Target-exclusive version.
Country fans will find a number of familiar names on the album’s track list. Jennifer Nettles is featured on the song “Enough,” recent Grammy-nominee Brandy Clark and country hitmaker Shane McAnally co-wrote “She Got Drunk Last Night” and breakout star Sam Hunt is listed as one of the co-writers of “Love Somebody.”
“We’ve been working on it a long time and we can’t wait to hear what you think about it. As you all know, I love looking for songs to record,“ McEntire shared on her website. “We listened to thousands of songs to find just the right ones for this album.”
Love Somebody will be the superstar’s first full studio album since 2010’s All the Women I Am which featured the No. 1 hit “Turn On the Radio.”
The new album’s first single, “Going Out Like That,” is currently out on country radio. See below for the full track list.
2. “Enough” Featuring Jennifer Nettles (Kelly Archer, Aaron Scherz, Emily Shackelton)
3. “She Got Drunk Last Night” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally)
4. “Livin’ Ain’t Killed Me Yet” (Tommy Lee James, Laura Veltz)
5. “That’s When I Knew” (Jim Collins, Ashley Gorley)
6. “I’ll Go On” (Ella Mae Bowen, Tommy Lee James)
7. “Until They Don’t Love You” (Shane McAnally, Lori McKenna, Josh Osborne)
8. “Promise Me Love” (Nicole Fernandez, Jason Miller, Susan Ruth)
9. “Just Like Them Horses” (Liz Hengber, Tommy Lee James)
10. “Love Somebody” (Sam Hunt, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
11. “Love Land” (Tom Douglas, Rachel Thibodeau)
12. “Pray for Peace” (Reba McEntire)
TARGET EXCLUSIVE TRACKS
13. “Whatever Way It Hurts the Least” (Brandy Clark, Tommy Lee James, Josh Osborne)
14. “More Than Just Her Last Name” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)