By now, you may have seen the Party Down South 2 season two sneak peek featuring a new blonde bombshell and thought, who’s that? And that might have led you to question, where is Magan from last season?
Kelsie’s sure going to stir up the drama in the house this summer. So, before the exciting season premiere, May 14, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, here are a few things you may not know about this lovely lady:
1. She’s blonde and glows in the sunlight.
2. She’s 21 years old and attended the University of Arkansas.
3. She’s single.
5. She grew up near Tommy in Yellville, Arkansas, and coincidentally went to the same house parties way back in the day.
6. Her favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, fish sticks and ketchup. Tons of ketchup.
7. She always sings in the car and the shower.
“I’m a really good singer,” Kelsie explains.
8.Who’s her celebrity crush? Mark Wahlberg, but the Mark Wahlberg from Fear. She doesn’t even care how crazy he was portrayed.
“He was just hot!” she explains.
9.Her ideal guy would be someone who hunts, fishes and can deal with her.
“You have to be country. If you’re not country, I don’t want to have anything to do with you,” she says.
10.”My dream date would be fishing or hunting. I’m not into the romantic stuff at all – it makes me feel weird,” says Kelsie.
Probably as awkward as these hamsters look at a romantic dinner. Pro tip: never order spaghetti on a first date. Things get messy.
And, catch the season premiere, May 14, at 9 p.m. PT/ET. And follow along for exclusive news and video, photo galleries and more on CMT.com, the CMT App, the official Party Down South Facebook page and on Twitter using #PartyDownSouth.