But how alike are they? Were they separated at birth or merely just dopplegangers? We investigated by way of Instagram. Instavestigated, if you will.
1. Back in the day, they both had red, or strawberry blond, hair.
2. They seem to both surprise themselves when taking selfies.
View this post on Instagram
THANK YOU SO so so much to the @musicbizassoc and everyone on my team who has helped me and continues to help me live my dreams everyday. Also Thank you to the fans for getting me here, feeling very grateful and blessed today☺️ #breakthroughartistoftheyear #musicbizassociation2015
3. The duck face is a go-to selfie pose for these two.
4. Heavenly lighting is also very important. And, so is red lipstick.
5. They both pick out the same glitter nail polish when they’re at the nail salon. #nailselfie
6. No joke — even their cats look alike.
7. And, they also like to pretend they’re emojis.
8. They both tried to bring back the perm.
9. And did I mention they both love singing with friends on the fly? Watch these videos.
The similarities are surprising, and it begs the question, is there some relation or is it just a glitch in the Matrix? Perhaps this could be their Sister, Sister moment?
Think they look alike or not at all? State your opinion in the comments below and and catch it every Thursday at 9 p.m. PT/ET. And follow along for exclusive news and video, photo galleries and more on CMT.com, the CMT App, the official Party Down South Facebook page and on Twitter using #PartyDownSouth 2.