So now that everyone’s nursed their hangovers and reflected on spring break in St. Pete, let’s look back on the memorable moments.
1. The Mustard Massacre. If it wasn’t clear already, Hunter hates mustard.
2. The Chippendales “Audition.”
3. Team Hunsie. Let’s hope they lasts!
4. That Broment When… Maybe, it’s the time when Tommy was jealous of Kelsie taking Hunter away? Just a thought.
5. The Braven Break-Up. A situation obviously too difficult for Bradley handle.
6. The Braven Rebounds. Well, that was awkward…
7. The Undercooked and Overthought Pig. It was a nice gesture, Bradley.
8. The Love Triangle. And, Karynda’s surprising pimp game. Get it, girl!
9. The Lick. Note to self, don’t lose flip cup.
10. “50 Shades of Duke” coming to a Mud Bog near you.
11. The Frommel. Frommels on frommels on frommels on frommels.
12. And, of course, the Braven baby!
Which moments are your favorites? Sound off in the comments below.
Catch up on the entire second season of Party Down South 2 online to see (or relive) all the memorable moments. And, watch the season premiere of Party Down South on Aug. 20 when the OGs are back in full force to party hard in St. Petersburg.