You’ve just to love a girl who’s gorgeous, but who’s willing to give away some of the secrets that get her there every day.
Which is why so many country fans love Kelsea Ballerini.
Part of her true beauty comes from what God gave here. But then, there are also a few add-ons. Like fake eyelashes and dry shampoo and a back comb.
Ballerini told InStyle magazine all about her style and revealed a handful of secrets that you might want to copy if you’re not doing it already. Secrets like:
1. Find what works for you: “Eyelash extensions, hair texture spray, dry shampoo and gray nail polish — those are my go-to staples.”
2. How she gets the messy waves: “I don’t wash my hair every day, so I get tons of texture, and I use a curling wand. After that, I tease the heck out of it!”
3. Know when to go for a smoky eye: “Onstage, you can get away with more, so I definitely use that to my advantage and go bolder with fashion, hair and makeup. I love a smoky eye and long lashes.”
4. Know when to go natural: “Offstage, I try to keep it pretty natural and as minimal as possible just to give my skin a break.”
5. Master the classic festival fishtail: “My favorite festival beauty look is definitely braids and hats: a messy fishtail braid and a cute outfit, and I’m ready!”
6. Always smell nice: “I’ve always loved Sexy Little Thing, Noir (from) Victoria’s Secret. I have so many bottles that I put in my purse, car, and on the bus so I’m never without it.”