If you've ever been curious about what sold an artist on a hit song, a pair of new albums will pique your curiosity even more. Like, what did Carrie Underwood hear when she first fell in love with "Jesus, Take the Wheel"? Or when Rascal Flatts played the demo for "Bless the Broken Road" or when Lee Ann Womack discovered "I Hope You Dance"? Original Songwriter Demos, due on Warner Bros. Nashville on Oct. 19, includes two volumes of such songs before they became hits, performed by the songwriters who wrote them. Executive producer Scott Hendricks said, "These are the exact recordings the artists heard, fell in love with and consequently made into the hits we all know today." Other tracks include the demo for Miranda Lambert's "The House That Built Me" and songs later recorded by Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Martina McBride, Tim McGraw and LeAnn Rimes, among many others.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend