Eva Longoria will not shut up about this TwitChange thing. So after reading her endless tweets about it, I finally decided to check it out. And I have to say, she's right. It is worth non-stop tweeting. She's promoting an online auction to help the people of Haiti after the devastating earthquake in January. Basically, you bid on the chance to have a celebrity follow you or retweet your tweets. Right now, to get LeAnn Rimes to follow you, the bid is up to $860. Sara Evan's Twitter package is around $660. It may seem like an odd way to spend your money, to pay a celebrity to read your random thoughts, but all the money you end up spending goes to A Home in Haiti, and the rebuilding of the Miriam Center, which takes good care of disabled Haitian children.
- CMA Music Festival Announces Performers for Free Concert Series
- Luke Bryan Shows Us His Hits as Spring Break Rips the Tops Off
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Country Music Radio Gets a Foothold in New York City
- Brad Paisley Jams With REO Speedwagon at Sony Music's CRS Party
- Jason Aldean's Night Train Certified Platinum