Gwyneth Paltrow is scared about her live performance on the CMA Awards on Nov. 10. So scared, in fact, that when a radio DJ asked her about it, she replied, "Ah, yes. I can't use the language that I wanna use on the radio, but yes." As for performing "Country Strong" with Vince Gill that night, she said, "If I don't faint, if I get through it, it'll be OK. Most people start in a bar, then a bigger bar, then a theater. You're not supposed to just start at the CMAs." Then she talked about filming Country Strong with Tim McGraw, as well as befriending Faith Hill. "Faith was so incredible to me. She was, like, such a great girlfriend and she was so supportive and I asked her a million questions," Paltrow said. But while she admits she's kind of fallen in love with country music, the last country concert Paltrow went to was not some huge arena show. It was Jim Lauderdale's bluegrass band at the Station Inn in Nashville.
- Lee Brice, Little Big Town, B.J. Thomas Brighten Grammy Nominee Party
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Shovels & Rope, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell Share Top Honors at 2013 Americana Awards
- George Strait, MCA Nashville Extend Contract for Five More Albums