(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)
After seeing Taylor Swift's video for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," it's safe to say this one is not about her new boyfriend, Conor Kennedy. Because this song is all about a bad breakup, it likely involves a tall, dark and handsome Hollywood type. But right now, it looks like Swift's in a much happier place. So if she were to sing some songs to Kennedy, about how much she digs him, all she'd have to do is go deep into her song catalog to find the lines that address more love gone right than love gone wrong. Lyrics such as:
1. "He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my heart."
2. "I don't try to hide my tears, my secrets or my deepest fears, through it all nobody gets me like you do."
3. "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone/I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run."
4. "I see sparks fly whenever you smile."
5. "I don't know how it gets better than this."
6. "This night is flawless, don't you let it go/I'm wonderstuck, dancing around all alone."
7. "Long live all the mountains we moved, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you."
8. "I can't help it if you look like an angel."
9. "You're dancing 'round your room when the night ends."
10. "This love is ours."