After winning The Voice in 2012, Cassadee Pope didn't waste much time getting new music into the hands of the fans. So she spends a lot of time on her tour bus.
And you'll see a lot of that time on the bus documented in all of its good/bad/ugly glory in CMT's Cassadee Pope: Frame by Frame. If you can't wait for the new docu-series to premiere Friday (Oct. 4) at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CMT, you can catch an early online premiere right now on CMT.com.
Considering the huge role the tour bus plays in any country artist's daily life, I had to know what Pope insists on taking with her when she's on the road. From high-end hair brushes and almond champagne to guitars and TV shows, here's what she told me you'd find on her bus 24/7:
1. "My computer -- because I usually have homework. Like music homework that I have to do. If I didn't have it, I'd miss my deadlines."
2. "My makeup. I have to have that because usually I'm on the bus. Lately, it's been for the Rascal Flatts show dates, so I need that to do my stage makeup."
3. "I love having my phone because it has my sleep machine app. I always put that on at night so when the bus is moving, it really helps me go to sleep and keeps me asleep."
4. "I keep my guitar out while I'm on the road, so that if I get inspired I can go to the back lounge and do some writing. It's a Taylor acoustic. It's new and it sounds great."
5. "My favorite snack is always bananas and peanut butter, so we always have those. And we keep a ton of water stocked. And frozen dinners because the after-show food that the caterers brings is usually amazing but really unhealthy -- like wings and burgers and that kind of thing. But I try to stay healthy, so I'll just have a Smart Ones or a Healthy Choice dinner so that I don't go to bed feeling like crap."
6. "Thankfully, we have satellite TV on the bus so I can watch my favorite shows. Or sometimes I watch shows on my iPad in my bunk. I love Breaking Bad, The Newsroom, Homeland, Orange Is the New Black and House of Cards."
7. "I love my flat iron. And I always use this Tresemme heat protecting spray which comes in handy because I'm always blow drying and straightening. So it's nice to protect my hair during all that."
8. "I bought a Mason Pearson brush which changed my life. It was pricey but will last forever. I know it will always treat me well."
9. "I never knew this mattered, but I just got a blow dryer with directional nozzle, and it keeps my hair from frizzing out. The little changes like that that I've made make a huge difference."
10. "I stick with water most of the time, but when I do want something else, I always love almond champagne or a mimosa. I'm a champagne girl."