It's a girl!
Entertainers Amy Grant and Vince Gill, are celebrating the arrival
of their first child, a daughter. The baby, whose name has not yet been announced, was born today, (Monday, March 12) at 12:36
a.m. at an undisclosed Nashville hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 9¼
ounces at birth and was 19½ inches long.
Grant has three children from her first marriage -- Matt, 13, Millie, 11 and Sarah, 8. Gill has one child from his
previous marriage -- Jenny, 18. Grant and Gill were married March 10, 2000.
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park