The Bellamy Brothers are the newest addition to the talent roster for Jamboree in the Hills 2000. Now in its 23rd year, the mammoth outdoor festival will take place July 13-16 in Morristown, Ohio.
In addition to its traditional fare of country
acts, this year's edition will also feature a number of comedians and classic rock bands.
Although more acts are expected
to be scheduled, here is the current lineup:
July 13 (Thursday) -- John Michael Montgomery, Brad Paisley, Lonestar
and Randy Travis.
July 14 (Friday) -- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Gary Allan, Tim Wilson, Montgomery Gentry, Weird Al Yankovic,
Jo Dee Messina, Rodney Carrington and hosts John Boy & Billy.
July 15 (Saturday) -- The Bellamy Brothers, the Beach
Boys, Alabama, George Jones, Kenny Chesney, Billy Ray Cyrus, Trailer Park Troubadours and 11/70.
July 16 (Sunday) --
Neal McCoy, Clint Black, Sammy Kershaw, Martina McBride and Mark Wills.
Jamboree in the Hills is affiliated with Jamboree
USA on radio station WWVA, Wheeling, W.Va.
- HOT DISH: Dixie Chicks, Eric Church, Lee Ann Womack, Willie Nelson Meet at Charity Event in Connecticut
- Daddy Songs: A Dozen Memorable Salutes and Smacks to the Old Man
- The First Families of Country Music
- HOT DISH: Dolly Parton's Hollywood Bowl Concert Attracts Unexpected Guest
- CMA Music Festival: 10 Top Picks