1 stick of butter
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 bag miniature colored marshmallows
Crushed graham crackers
- Melt the butter over low temperature in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the chocolate chips; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Stir in the nuts and marshmallows until completely covered with the chocolate mixture.
- Form into a log shape on a piece of waxed paper.
- Roll log into crushed graham crackers.
- Roll all together, tight and firm, in waxed paper.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator. (For a speed method, you can put it in the freezer for a few hours until hardened.)
- Cut in 1/2 inch slices when ready to eat. ENJOY!