1 can of croissant dough
1 package of dry Ranch Dressing mix
16 oz container of sour cream
1 cube of packaged cream cheese
1 head of broccoli
1 head of cauliflower
1 bunch of green onions
1 red/orange pepper
- Take a Jellyroll pan and unroll croissant dough , cover the bottom of the pan with the raw dough.
- Bake in oven according to directions on container or until light brown, this will serve as your crust.
- Chop all the veggies into very small pieces, or use a food processor to get a small chop.
- Combine all the veggies into a bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to combine sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- After the crust has cooled, spread cream cheese mixture onto crust. (It tastes better the thicker it's layered on.)
- Pour mixed veggies over the top, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Pat veggies into cream cheese so they don't fall off.
- Refrigerate for at least 20-60 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Cut into small squares and arrange on a platter.
- Serve cold and enjoy!