George Strait owns both Billboard country charts this time around as his single, "I Saw God Today," spends its second week at No. 1, and his album, Troubadour, reclaims the peak position it lost last week to Lady Antebellum.
just one new album to report -- Phil Vassar's Prayer of a Common Man, which bows in at No. 3 -- and only five new songs.
& Dunn enjoy the highest-charting new tune, the sagely titled "Put a Girl in It," swinging in at No. 48. Next come Jason
Aldean's "Relentless" (No. 54), Ashley Gearing's "Out The Window" (No. 57), David Nail's "I'm About to Come Alive" (No. 59)
and Bucky Covington's "I'll Walk" (No. 60).
Trooping in directly behind Strait in the Top 5 albums list are Taylor
Swift's self-titled collection, Vassar's aforementioned first album for Universal South, James Otto's Sunset Man and
Lady Antebellum's self-titled CD. Jack Ingram's This Is It makes a return visit to the album chart, clawing its way
back to No. 75.
Making up the remaining Top 5 songs, in descending order, are Otto's "Just Got Started Lovin' You,"
Trace Adkins' "You're Gonna Miss This," Swift's "Picture to Burn" and Vassar's "Love Is a Beautiful Thing."
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- George Strait Announces All-Star Cast for Final Concert
- George Strait Presented Billboard Legend of Live Award
- George Strait Takes Home 2013 CMA Entertainer of the Year Award
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories