Kenny Chesney has rescheduled a Boston-area stadium concert to Friday (Aug. 26), rather than Sunday, because of hurricane-level storms expected in the area. Chesney will keep his Saturday date there intact. The two shows at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass., are the last ones of his Goin' Coastal tour. All tickets for Sunday will be honored at the gate. Zac Brown Band and Billy Currington are still scheduled to appear, and all set times will remain the same. Fans who cannot attend Friday's show will be offered a refund at the point of purchase. "I want the last weekend of the Goin' Coastal tour to be a great experience for everybody. But I also want it to be the safest experience for everyone," said Chesney. "I've always said Foxboro is a highlight of our tour, because the fans are ready for a great night of music and fun no matter what night it is!"
- Josh Turner Replaces Billy Currington at NASCAR Concert
- Billy Currington Free on Bond Following Indictments in Georgia
- Billy Currington Indicted by Grand Jury in Georgia
- Luke Bryan Shows Us His Hits as Spring Break Rips the Tops Off
- George Strait Makes Surprise Appearance at Universal Music Group's CRS Showcase