Australian country star Kasey Chambers will join acclaimed songstress Lucinda Williams for U.S. tour dates in late May and June. Williams' new album, Essence, is due June 5. Chambers' current release is The Captain. Her next album, Barricades and Brickwalls, is tentatively set for July release. Here are the dates Chambers and Williams will play together, according to Chambers' management: May 30, Hampton, Va., Mill Point Park; June 1,Vienna, Va., Wolf Trap Filene Center; June 6, New York, N.Y., Roseland; June 8, Red Bank, N.J., Count Basie Theatre; June 9, Northampton, Mass., Calvin Theater; June 10, Boston, Mass., FleetBoston Pavilion; June 15, Pittsburgh, Pa., Three Rivers Arts Festival; June 18, Chicago, Ill., Navy Pier; and June 25, Columbus, Ohio, Southern Theatre.
- Johnny Cash Leads 10 Finds for Record Store Day
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Jimmy Buffett, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill, Lyle Lovett Honor a Friend
- Dierks Bentley, Eric Church Join Levon Helm Tribute Concert
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: The Big Country Music Tent
- Buddy Miller, Jim Lauderdale Launching Satellite Radio Show