Opry star and country legend Charley Pride lends a helping hand and voice to a country newcomer on February 6th. Pride will lend his vocal talent to another black country performer, Trini Triggs' debut album for Curb Records. The event will mark the first time Pride has ever collaborated with another black country performer. The recording venture is quite appropriate since February is Black History Month. Pride, himself, has recorded 36 No. 1 hits and sold more than 30 million records.
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- Stagecoach Festival: Scorching Heat and Lots of George Jones Songs
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hall of Fame Crowd Kept Guessing Names of New Inductees
- Country Hall of Fame Elects Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement