Singer/beach bum Kenny Chesney has gotten used to soaring to the top of the country charts with such hits as his most recent "A Chance." He's also gotten used to chillin' out on a sunny beach from time to time. The artist recently ventured off to the Caribbean to bask in the sun on a beach in Jamaica. On the way, he visited Miami to watch the Tennessee Vols play in the Orange Bowl. Following vacation, Chesney hits the concert circuit again -- opening up for such acts as George Strait and Alabama.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards