The Oak Ridge Boys' Joe Bonsall recently decided to add another credit to his name -- writing. The singer has already produced the first book in his series of Molly stories for children. The book stars Molly the talking cat. Two of the tales, Molly and At Home, are in bookstores now, while the third one is currently being printed. Bonsall is also working on a fourth book at his Hendersonville, Tennessee home. His cat Molly is overseeing his work.
- Sherman Halsey, Video Director and Producer, Dies
- Blake Shelton: Ten Times Crazier on Twitter
- Florida George Line, Randy Houser Hang On With Top Album, Song
- Country Music Hall of Fame Member Jim Foglesong Dies at Age 90
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban Lead a Musical Mix at LP Field