Country/bluegrass songstress Dale Ann Bradley mastered an unusual feat recently when her 1997 release of East Kentucky Morning was selected as a top ten pick of the year. The amazingly talented singer/songwriter, who's musical emphasis pours primarily into the bluegrass market, was selected by Billboard magazine's Deborah Evans Price as one of her Top Ten Picks of the Year. In just three months, the Pine Castle Records artist and former lead singer for the popular New Coon Creek Girls, climbed to the number six position on Gavin's Americana charts and had her first single, "East Kentucky Morning," released to country radio. "It's not the traditional bluegrass music that people are used to hearing me perform," admits the Pikeville, Kentucky native, "but it is a style of music that I love, and I hope the fans will love it as much as I do."
- 12 Country Christmas Albums for 2012
- The Civil Wars, Aaron Lewis Lead New Releases
- Gibson Brothers Crowned Top Entertainers at IBMA Awards Show
- IBMA Awards: Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out Lead List of Bluegrass Nominees
- Steve Martin: Bluegrass Entertainer of the Year Goes From King Tut to King Pluck