During her recent concert tour, songstress Pam Tillis visited the Circle of Nations School in Wahpeton, North Dakota. She was so touched by the primarily high-risk and homeless Native American students' great efforts that she donated $5,000 to the school's seventh and eighth grade football team. As Pam pointed out earlier to country.com, she and her famous singing dad, Mel Tillis, will soon be performing shows together in Mel's Branson, Missouri theater. She's also entertaining the thought of possibly recording an album of songs made famous by her dad. Featured would be such classics as "Detroit City" and "Honky Tonk Song."
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds