Country legend Tom T. Hall continues to pick up avid fans for the recent release of his new acoustic Home Grown disc. The album recently hit No. 15 on the bluegrass charts as reported in Bluegrass Unlimited, while his "Bill Monroe For Breakfast" cut from the album soared into the Top 15 on the Bluegrass Unlimited Singles Chart. Hall has spent three decades making music.
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On
- 10 Prime Hits: Mother's Day
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Willie Nelson's Picnic to Feature Kris Kristofferson, Ray Price, Justin Moore
- Dailey & Vincent, Junior Sisk, Rhonda Vincent Are Top Winners at Bluegrass Awards