Country legend Tom T. Hall continues to pick up avid fans for the recent release of his new acoustic Home Grown disc. The album recently hit No. 15 on the bluegrass charts as reported in Bluegrass Unlimited, while his "Bill Monroe For Breakfast" cut from the album soared into the Top 15 on the Bluegrass Unlimited Singles Chart. Hall has spent three decades making music.
- Babes, Bars and Beyond: Country Music Drinks Itself to Health
- Grand Ole Opry Star Jimmy C. Newman Dies at Age 86
- Daddy Songs: A Dozen Salutes and Smacks to the Old Man
- Rhonda Vincent and Dailey & Vincent Take Top Bluegrass Honors
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame