There's now a third version of Deana Carter's music video "Did I Shave My Legs For This?" airing on CMT. The new cut explains what was involved in making the original hit video that was so successful a second version was in order. For example, written text with serious humor pops up on the TV screen to explain how the production crew made the trailer rock; and how the three guys who portray Carter's offbeat husband and friends actually dressed for the video from their own tacky wardrobes. You may have seen similar "pop-up" type videos on VH-1 -- if you dared.
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Answers to "What Do You Know?"
- ASCAP Crowns Ben Hayslip and Brad Paisley Its Top Songwriters of 2012
- Jana Kramer Puts Down Roots After One Tree Hill
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: To Kenny Chesney From Charlie Robison and Keith Gattis
- OFFSTAGE: ACM All Star Jam: Dierks Bentley and the Gatlin Brothers?