Songstress LeAnn Rimes has joined the ranks of the Texas state anti-littering campaign. Rimes has been given a signing part for Don't Mess With Texas, the slogan for the advertising campaign. Other fellow Texans who've signed up to record TV and radio spots for the campaign include Willie Nelson, Lyle Lovett, George Foreman and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend