Although ace singer/songwriter Steve Wariner's brand new song, "Holes In The Floor Of Heaven," wasn't scheduled to be released to radio for almost two weeks, phenomenal response has prompted the record company to send the single out ahead of schedule. Wariner, who's written and recorded a long list of hits in the past, also co-wrote Garth Brook's "Long Neck Bottle" and "One Small Miracle" by Bryan White. "Holes In The Floor Of Heaven" is already charging up the national charts.
- Vince Gill Gathers Legendary Guitarists for String Fever Concert in Nashville
- Keith Urban Returns to Opry After Vocal Cord Surgery
- Guitarist Paul Yandell, Chet Atkins' Longtime Sideman, Dies at Age 76
- HOT DISH: Country Stars Are Ready for the CMA Awards
- Chet Atkins Exhibit Conjures Fond Memories for Steve Wariner