Keep your ear open for Vince Gill's priceless voice to turn up on two surprising projects. The singer is featured on a PBS documentary soundtrack, The Irish in America: Long Journey Home. Gill croons his rendition of "The Bard of Armagh/The Streets of Laredo," which is backed by The Chieftans. Gill's voice can also be heard along with Amy Grant's, Clint Black's and Kathy Mattea's, as the four are featured together on the classic "How Great Thou Art." The song is included on Sounds of Wood & Steel, a new Windham Hill compilation project.
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars