It was just a few months ago that singing sensation Lorrie Morgan invited her 15-year-old cousin Taria Lee Green onstage during her performance at the Grand Ole Opry. Now, Lorrie's helping Taria seek a record deal, according to Country Weekly magazine. "Every now and then, someone like Taria comes along who really has talent and really cares about country music," says Lorrie.
- ACM Honors Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Others
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds