According to the respected Star tabloid paper, songstress Lorrie Morgan was actually bumped from George Strait's recent stadium tour because George's wife Norma requested it. The Star quotes an unnamed source as saying Lorrie is "known for having flings out on the road, and Norma doesn't want George to get into Lorrie's sights."
- George Strait: George Jones Was a "Hero and Friend"
- HOT DISH: Star Power Keeps Getting Brighter for ACM Awards
- Mindy McCready's Brothers Share Their Memories in CMT News Special
- Mindy McCready's Nashville Memorial Service Attended by Family and Friends
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert