Vince Gill and Janis Gill (of Sweethearts of the Rodeo) finalized their divorce on Tuesday. The Tennessean reports that the two will have joint custody of their daughter, Jenny, 16, though her primary residence will be with Janis. Under the terms of the agreement, Janis retained the couple's Tennessee farm, while each received a house. Janis will also receive 38% of Vince's future earnings on songs he's written, published and recorded through the end of 1997. Also, country star Tracy Lawrence and former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Stacie Drew have ended litigation, too. The former couple was married for six months before arguments and allegations of physical abuse resulted in divorce filings and a couple of lawsuits from Stacie and her family. Tuesday's divorce agreement remains confidential. All other litigation has been dismissed.
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park