Mercury Nashville plans to release The Complete Hank Williams Sr. later this year in conjunction with the 75th anniversary of the country legend's birth. The 10-disc set project will be the most comprehensive collection of Hank material ever assembled. The upcoming release of the new package falls on the heels of the recent telecast of the Biography series on A&E. The Monday, April 27th special also featured interviews with Marty Stuart, Billy Walker, Hank Jr., Jett Williams and famed producer Merle Kilgore. Stay tuned for more complete information soon.
- Shovels & Rope, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell Share Top Honors at 2013 Americana Awards
- ACM Honors Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Others
- Dierks Bentley Returning to Host ACM Honors Event
- Charles Carr, Hank Williams' Driver for Last Ride, Dead at 79
- Earl Scruggs' Banjo Heading to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum