Singer Pam Tillis recently teamed up with fellow artists Michael Bolton, Dionne Warwick and the Doobie Brothers to perform a benefit concert for the Starkey Hearing Foundation in Los Angeles. The organization donates custom hearing aids to needy children and adults.
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds