Singer Pam Tillis recently teamed up with fellow artists Michael Bolton, Dionne Warwick and the Doobie Brothers to perform a benefit concert for the Starkey Hearing Foundation in Los Angeles. The organization donates custom hearing aids to needy children and adults.
- George Jones: Country Stars Reflect on His Legacy
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert
- IIIrd Tyme Out "Bluegrasses" Country Classics in New Cracker Barrel Album
- Gibson Brothers Crowned Top Entertainers at IBMA Awards Show
- IBMA Awards: Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out Lead List of Bluegrass Nominees