Don't worry Aaron -- even with the technology of digital transposing, we got ya covered! Playgirl magazine also has Aaron Tippin covered in its new September issue of the famed publication. Tippin is the first country artist to ever be chosen for the cover. "When Thea (Tippin's wife) called me out on the road to say that Playgirl wanted me to be on the cover, I just laughed 'cuz I thought she was kiddin' me," explains Tippin. "When I realized that she was serious and that I wouldn't have to take off my clothes, I was pretty flattered that they wanted me to be the first country singer on their cover. I was really pleased with how the article turned out. They were great to work with and did a good job putting the pieces together. It's something I wouldn't be ashamed to show my Mama. In fact, she was at the photo shoot." The singer's current single, "For You I Will," is the first release from his debut Lyric Street Records album What This Country Needs. The album, co-produced by Tippin, is slated for an October 6th release.
- CMT App Introduced for Android Devices
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song
- OFFSTAGE: What Else Will Kenny Chesney Reveal on June 19?
- Aaron Tippin, Mike Huckabee Unveil Project for Buying Musical Instruments for Kids
- Craig Morgan Holding Charity Motocross Ride, Acoustic Concert This Weekend