A star-studded line-up of country greats graced the stage at Music City's Tennessee Performing Arts Center on Tuesday evening to celebrate the forthcoming release of the new Sony Records album Tribute To Tradition. Artists such as Patty Loveless, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Wade Hayes and others, who are featured on the album, performed the special concert for the album that is scheduled to hit stores September 22nd. Hillbilly rocker Marty Stuart made a visit to the Sony offices recently to deliver the final mixed version of "Same Old Train." The collaboration is the final cut on the highly anticipated album which also features Clint Black, Joe Diffie, Merle Haggard, Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, Earl Scruggs, Ricky Skaggs, Pam Tillis, Randy Travis, Travis Tritt and Dwight Yoakam singing country classic tunes and hits.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On
- HOT DISH: George Jones' Wife Nancy Will Miss Him the Most