The team headed up by singer/golfer Vince Gill came out on top at the singer's recent Vinny golf tournament held in Kingston Springs, Tennessee. The event raised more than $300,000 for Tennessee Junior Golf programs. Such celebrities as Alice Cooper, Amy Grant and Glen Campbell were among many others who turned out to help. The annual event has raised more than $1.5 million in its six years.
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park