In People magazine's annual "Best & Worst Dressed List," country diva Lorrie Morgan unfortunately garnered a Worst Dressed spot on the list. "You can't please the whole world I suppose," says Lorrie. "I'm just happy to be in there somewhere, I guess. Maybe I need to get me a couple of tatoos and wear black nail polish," she laughs. Both beautiful inside and out, Lorrie is more excited these days about the release of her long-dreamed-of Secret Love album. The disc, which features classic standards originally recorded by the likes of Frank Sinatra and Billie Holiday, is slated for release this month.
- ACM Honors Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Others
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds