Country lady Emmylou Harris' new Spyboy album was recorded live during her 1997 tour, and the Opry star isn't revealing the exact venues where the disc's cuts were taped. "I like to leave kind of an air of mystery," she explained. The new album, named after her band, features live versions of classic Harris tunes such as "Love Hurts" and "Born To Run." Singing those songs after so many years has given the multiple grammy-winner a new perspective. "I think sometimes lyrics will take on even more meaning because you've lived through a lot more. The longer you live, the more you know."
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame