Garth Brooks' recent NBC-TV special to promote his new Double Live project was the 29th most watched program of the week. In the same week, it was reported that Wynonna's Touched By An Angel appearance scored the 6th most watched show. In his first week of selling his new Double Live release, Brooks sold more than 1 million, 850-thousand copies -- breaking yet another sales record in the United States.
- Garth Brooks Signs New Label Deal, Agrees to Digital Downloads of Past Recordings
- Top Eight Moments From Florida Georgia Line's Q&A
- Garth Brooks: All Concerts Canceled in Ireland
- Garth Brooks: "Five Shows or None at All" for Dublin
- Garth Brooks: Concert Promoter Forced to Cancel Two Concerts in Dublin