Apparently not, or at least not yet. Reportedly, multi-award-winning songstress LeAnn Rimes turned down the role of "Belle" in the Broadway production of Beauty & The Beast due to scheduling conflicts. Other popular singers who have played the part include Deborah "Debbie" Gibson and Toni Braxton. Rimes recently met one of her own music idols Steven Tyler of rock group Aerosmith, when he showed up in her dressing room at a show. The two have since become friends with Rimes occasionally joining Aerosmith on stage.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend