After being married almost three years, country diva Wynonna and Arch Kelley III have filed for divorce. The couple, who have two children together, tied the knot when Wy was pregnant with their second child. "I hope that you will respect our privacy during this difficult time," the singer told a Nashville paper after the divorce petition was filed that cited "irreconcilable differences." The two met in the early 90s on a flight between Los Angeles and Nashville.
- The Band Perry Lift Lives With the Academy of Country Music
- Country Music's Greatest Eats Reveals Stars' Recipes and Memories
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Songwriter Jesse Winchester Dies at Age 69
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"