After being married almost three years, country diva Wynonna and Arch Kelley III have filed for divorce. The couple, who have two children together, tied the knot when Wy was pregnant with their second child. "I hope that you will respect our privacy during this difficult time," the singer told a Nashville paper after the divorce petition was filed that cited "irreconcilable differences." The two met in the early 90s on a flight between Los Angeles and Nashville.
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"
- Thompson Square, Kree Harrison Answer Wynonna's Call
- Willie Nelson's Duets Album Arriving Oct. 15
- Bill Engvall Could Be the New Kellie Pickler on Dancing With the Stars
- Willie Nelson Duets Album to Feature Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert