Songstress Pam Tillis will be fusing together her country hits with a selection of holiday favorites for an upcoming 17-city tour. The Holiday Evening With Pam Tillis will feature her own hits and following an intermission, she'll be joined by local church choirs to perform both new and old seasonal tunes. The tour kicks off November 27th in Temecula, California and closes December 20th in Denver, Colorado. PLUS -- Look for Tillis in the cover story of People magazine's current issue in a feature entitled Altered States, a story about celebrity makeovers. Other stars featured include Oprah Winfrey, Janet Jackson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna.
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds