Country lady Lorrie Morgan recently led a pack of fellow stars, including Sammy Kershaw and the Kinleys' Heather Kinley, to Nashville's Animal Control Facility to discuss its poor sanitary conditions. According to Nashville's The Tennessean, the facility's director described conditions as "embarrassing." He hopes the stars will help raise money for a new facility.
- ACM Honors Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Others
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds