Remember yesterday when we told you about the wonderful holiday light display at George Jones' house? Well, apparently Mr. Scrooge himself has paid a visit to the Jones home. George and his wife Nancy were forced to pare down their Christmas display after a thief made off with a $2,500 gold-plated eagle from their gatepost. A family spokesperson said the Joneses are afraid of more thefts, so they're removing other items from the display as well.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award